Monday, June 4, 2007

Woodstock NH..

free music





As I ride the Chair lift At Loon Mt the dare officer from Woodstock who stole money from the DARE Program poses for my camera...

Check Point Charlie

Your Papers Please?

Hitlers New World Order coming to a community near you. I forgot to tell you they have already arrived.

What we don't need is another Salem witch hunt only another Boston tea party. This time Queen of England will not be involved. I bet on it for you.


Just and example of more police abuse and Nazi Politics.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Is that Barbie Mac Kenney? I knew her only as being very helpful and good to people. What was the outcome?

Charles Duffy said...

Don't know what the outcome was. Kinda hushed up due to local politics..She resigned. I never had a beef with her. She was trying to size me up but as you can see I had the camera.


just like Liko kenney another nice helpfull kid working at agway. Just ask the owner of the store.

Cops are two faced, they haved to be or they wouldn't be good cops.

The old story goes he's a nice cop but he'd arrest his own mother.