Saturday, July 21, 2007

Catch 22




Who ever flagged my Blog be sure to check back. It only gets better

You will get your information. The pictures of Ames research station that you would not believe. I'm sure he was good friends with my Grandfather.

We make it look good. Was he was trying to bug Russian Spy satellites in the 50's ?

My dad needed a train to take the crap off of the Cimmeron after the war. He's still alive come and arrest him.

The following picture is from the Cheif radio operator of this ship in world war 1.

The radio Transmitter of of this ship was installed in my grandfathers house.

I guess they had the CIA back then or something like it.

A German Scientist lived in my grandfathers house. My Grandfather was the chief radio operator for New England Telephone. Check the records of Harvard RADIO SCHOOL AND WHO ATTENDED Edisons Forum held in New Jersey.

The people invited where the top electrical scientist of that time.

He Just happened to bring along a friend from Germany.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Charlie,

Karen here, nice site. Sounds like you have some really smart people in your family. Have a nice week.

Charles Duffy said...

No smarter than me or you. That is the best part of it all. I'll call it bookworms to bullshitters.

In any event, life is not what you may think when it comes to money power, corporate persuasion and Government that go hand in hand. Lately they are not too smart.

Charles Duffy said...

I moved machine guns off a Naval base. Should I have said Stole them?

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I started take up real money.
It gets down to select a proper companion who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the income with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]